Not a Mind Reader Not a Mind Reader

You have potential.

I see great potential in you young one. Work on your sync'ing and try writing out a script for the next one.

Super Smash Super Smash

That was awesome.

Original and badass. I want to see more like this. Really, really good.

By the way, Luigi;s design was my favorite, finally someone made him cool. Props.

Health Care Health Care

I liked it.

"Damnit Woman, your husband is choking to death, there's no time to ponder that!"

Good work, morbidly funny and oddly entertaining. I enjoyed it. Sad part is, there are Doctors out there that are really like that.

A Flower for You A Flower for You

Great man.

Sweet story, great animation, music befitting of the theme, every thing was right. Great job.

JelliedFox responds:

Come on Johnny! Come on Johnny!

That was epic.

Awesome is an understatement. I loved it. The magikarp/team rocket bit was amazing, I cracked up. I alos liked the ending, you think something weird is about to happen that never does, and it ends on that epic high note like the movie. Great job, I want to see a series on Rambo and pikachu.

gunit the tank engines gunit the tank engines

Wow...

I hate rap, but this is awesome. I love the Thomas theme as the back beat, it makes this oddly endearing. The video is repetitive as hell, but I don't care. The music track makes up for it. Creative and cool.

I give it a 7 for the great audio and rather dismal visuals.

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Amazing.

Kickin ass and takin names! I love Mastodon and the web-comic, and both were done justice. Very nice work.

BREAK YOU BACK AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN, IF YOU WISH TO PREVAIL!!!

Rooshich responds:

THIS IVORY LEG IS WHAT PROPELS ME, HARPOONS TRUST IN THE SKY!!!

Thanks :)

Bambee Bambee

Funny stuff

BURD!!!

I laughed hard, I really did. I have no idea why. Animation was smooth, and the Burd bit was great.