Not a Mind Reader Not a Mind Reader

You have potential.

I see great potential in you young one. Work on your sync'ing and try writing out a script for the next one.

Super Smash Super Smash

That was awesome.

Original and badass. I want to see more like this. Really, really good.

By the way, Luigi;s design was my favorite, finally someone made him cool. Props.

Health Care Health Care

I liked it.

"Damnit Woman, your husband is choking to death, there's no time to ponder that!"

Good work, morbidly funny and oddly entertaining. I enjoyed it. Sad part is, there are Doctors out there that are really like that.

Doll Angel 1 Doll Angel 1

Serves it's purpose.

Alright for little girls, decent amount of customization. I think those 0s are a little off.

Unlucky Unlucky

I'll keep this short, cut the distortion on the vocals, you don't need to hide behind it. This definitely has potential.

StormyHeallven responds:

Hey dude! Thnx for your comment. You know my mic is very cheap, and when I scream the sound is completely "horrible" too dry I mean. I often use distortion to turn it more heavier and more dirty. By the way Thank you ;)

March Of Dead March Of Dead

Badass.

Reminds me of the old school thrash scene, which I love. The riffs are b a, and the rhythm section is tight as hell. The only thing I don't care much more are the lyrics, but that's fine. I can still headbang to it, and that's what matters in the end. Kickin ass, and you're a pretty solid drummer. Can't wait to hear more.

fabricius89 responds:

Thanks for the kind words.
Stay metal!!

Clayface - Metal riffs >=) Clayface - Metal riffs >=)

A good start.

A solid riff my brother, has some great potential. I don't know where you plan to go with it, but may I suggest you play that same riff a a faster tempo? I think that would be badass. Keep it up.

mmmburgers responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm definitly going to be adding better drums. And adding more to the song itself. Thanks again for the review!

nude nude

At first I had no idea

This work succeeds at one thing for me, and that is that it got my attention. I looked, thought, and looked, and I still am coming up with ideas as to what's going on. I like how you didn't overdo the details on the bodies, they are deformed enough to make a point but not so much as to distract. The one thing I would change about the work is the white outline around the figures, I think they would fit with the background better that way. Good work.

sucho responds:

you mean remove the white outline? well. they would blend better for sure, but i guess i've been using that white shadow alot to help out the viewer see the main picture. i never know if that actually helps out or detracts, but i like the white...

this is a nod to how i draw in sketchbooks, i have grotty recycled paper, black pens, and a white charcoal pencil to highlight so it looks like this alot, although this piece was all done digitally.

Custom 3 Custom 3

Very cool.

I quite enjoy this pic. The facial expression has a certain depth that really draws me in. Very nice.

katouZ responds: