Not a Mind Reader Not a Mind Reader

You have potential.

I see great potential in you young one. Work on your sync'ing and try writing out a script for the next one.

Super Smash Super Smash

That was awesome.

Original and badass. I want to see more like this. Really, really good.

By the way, Luigi;s design was my favorite, finally someone made him cool. Props.

Health Care Health Care

I liked it.

"Damnit Woman, your husband is choking to death, there's no time to ponder that!"

Good work, morbidly funny and oddly entertaining. I enjoyed it. Sad part is, there are Doctors out there that are really like that.

Doll Angel 1 Doll Angel 1

Serves it's purpose.

Alright for little girls, decent amount of customization. I think those 0s are a little off.

Unlucky Unlucky

I'll keep this short, cut the distortion on the vocals, you don't need to hide behind it. This definitely has potential.

StormyHeallven responds:

Hey dude! Thnx for your comment. You know my mic is very cheap, and when I scream the sound is completely "horrible" too dry I mean. I often use distortion to turn it more heavier and more dirty. By the way Thank you ;)

March Of Dead March Of Dead

Badass.

Reminds me of the old school thrash scene, which I love. The riffs are b a, and the rhythm section is tight as hell. The only thing I don't care much more are the lyrics, but that's fine. I can still headbang to it, and that's what matters in the end. Kickin ass, and you're a pretty solid drummer. Can't wait to hear more.

fabricius89 responds:

Thanks for the kind words.
Stay metal!!

Clayface - Metal riffs >=) Clayface - Metal riffs >=)

A good start.

A solid riff my brother, has some great potential. I don't know where you plan to go with it, but may I suggest you play that same riff a a faster tempo? I think that would be badass. Keep it up.

mmmburgers responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm definitly going to be adding better drums. And adding more to the song itself. Thanks again for the review!

nude nude

At first I had no idea

This work succeeds at one thing for me, and that is that it got my attention. I looked, thought, and looked, and I still am coming up with ideas as to what's going on. I like how you didn't overdo the details on the bodies, they are deformed enough to make a point but not so much as to distract. The one thing I would change about the work is the white outline around the figures, I think they would fit with the background better that way. Good work.

sucho responds:

you mean remove the white outline? well. they would blend better for sure, but i guess i've been using that white shadow alot to help out the viewer see the main picture. i never know if that actually helps out or detracts, but i like the white...

this is a nod to how i draw in sketchbooks, i have grotty recycled paper, black pens, and a white charcoal pencil to highlight so it looks like this alot, although this piece was all done digitally.

Custom 3 Custom 3

Very cool.

I quite enjoy this pic. The facial expression has a certain depth that really draws me in. Very nice.

katouZ responds:

Thanks a lot :)

Saint James Saint James

Great.

I think the sketch is great. It's sparse enough to make you strain slightly to get the whole of the picture, but just enough that you really take it all in. I'm no expert, but I like it.

Reminds me of Socrates or Homer lol.